Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Flipper USB Works Any Way You Plug It


Flipper USB Works Any Way You Plug It
I'd say my success rate at correctly plugging in a USB .connector on the first try is well below average. And honestly, the second time doesn't always work either. Embarrassing! But UltraTek's "Flipper" USB connector makes the point entirely moot.

The reversible connector fits ports either rightside up or upside down. Even better: if you damage one side of the connector, you can flip it over and use the other side of the USB device, saving you from data loss. I could waste a lot of time wallowing in "why didn't I think of that," but instead I'll just be incredibly appreciative that someone else did. Especially if it was the surprisingly young-sounding person in this video:

No comments:

Post a Comment